Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Chuckie Cheese...

Happy Birthday Kieran!!!! Thats him in the plaid blue shirt, with the big smile and his big brother in the red shirt....Kieran had a great time!
Kieran, the birthday boy :) He is now 4. I was there when he was born :)


Mack, pretending to not be having a good time (lol) I know he really was, he just doesn't think its cool anymore to LOOK like he is having fun (rolling eyes!)

Kennedy and another little girl from the party...They are 3 years apart, she (the other girl) was sooooo tiny! And it doens't help that Kennedy is SOOO tall :)

Went there for my friend's sons 4th birthday! Where I got into it with another mom (bitch!) but anyhow!

The kids had a great time there, as usual!

No comments: