Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Some pics and an update!

Last night, the kids didn't want to go skiing as the snow was hard and it was raining a bit. So, we just hung out at home. Kennedy and I feel alseep about 10:30 in my bed. Mack was on the puter. I heard Fabe at 1:30am watching TV in the bonus room. I got up, told him to turn it down and seen Macks light still on! I told Fabe to put him to bed by 2am! But he came to bed right away and Mack went to sleep. Fabe carried Kennedy to her bed and we went to sleep. At 8am I was woken by Bandits cone! OUCH!!!! And my alarm was going to go off anyhow so I got up. I got the kids up and we started to get ready! I drove them downtown to my moms house, as they are delievering gifts today for S.A. I took my moms car and she has the van. I went to Sears at Southgate and bought myself a new Columbia winter coat! And then, thinking I should buy some new pants as one of the staff at my daycare told me I should really buy some new pants! My old ones are just HUUUGE so I took her advice! And Happily, I bought a regular size pants...in a smaller size :) Love that!!! And a few shirts! *lol* Went to Sobeys for some baking stuff. Came home, Took Bandit (and his cone) for a nice long walk. Got home, took off my wet-bottoms-pants (I hate that!) and baked in my panties and shirt (lol!) Cleaned the kitchen, tried on my new outfits! Wow, I love them all! Phoned Fabe about 100 times, asking when he will be home. I am bored. Updated my blog (check out the new pics) and its now (finally) 6:12pm and I will hop in the shower to get ready for my friend Lisa's Christmas Party! Fabe is out buying me some hairspray (at least it isn't Tampons this time !!!) and I will go make myself pretty!!! LMAO! We are going to be there for a few hours and I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow! Too bad Bandit can't fit in his kennel to sleep (where he prefers at night) oh well. Tomorrow, I need to clean this house up (again) and the kids rooms and wrap gifts....(putting that one off) then I am going to get the kids and we are off for supper at Amandas house! Only 1 more week of school and work and I am off for a long time :) Can't wait!!!!

Tara

No comments: