Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Update

Busy!

I have been so super busy! I have worked until 5:30pm both Monday and Tuesday nights. Today, it was so nice leaving at my normal time. It was busy! We are preparing for our Christmas party at work for the kids on Friday. Then, today was a staff potluck and Shaw was there installing the internet. Just hectic! I am sooooo looking forward to Friday :) Can't wait! Then NO work for a week!!! Jasper!!! My nephews!!! So much to look forward too!

I just finsihed wrapping ALL of the gifts! Wow, I had forgotten all of the stuff that I bought them...tons! Waaaay too much. And every year, I vow to not be so much. Tonight Kennedy said "well I can give some gifts away to children who don't get much gifts" and I thought...awwww, how sweet. Then she continued, "once I open them all and know the onces that I do not want them I will give them to you to give away" *lol* Now, I couldn't stop laughing. She said "what? There are going to be some that I dont' want!!!" And I said, "OR, you could TELL me what ones you dont like and I will RETURN them!!!" *lol* So funny!

So tonight I took of Bandits cone. Ahhhh, feels so much better not getting jammed in the back of the foot with it anymore! Yeah!

I was thinking of all of the stuff in the new year. I have so much to do. *sigh* First off, I NEED to book our house for Flordia!!! Its a beautiful huge house with its own pool, but I have to book soon before it gets booked! I can't wait to go and see Fabe's family :)

Well I feel so much better getting the gifts done. They consumed the spare room, which I need to get ready for my sister. So now I can start the cleaning process. Ugh. Really, only 2 more nights to get it ALL done. But again, THANK GOD the presents are wrapped. I have a few more things to get. About 3 more gifts. But I am done-done-done. Fabe has been shopping too. A big secret. Saving flyers and everything. Wow. I am impressed.

Well, the kids are in the shower. And I totallllllly need to just lay in bed and rest. What a busy few days!

And, I am SO not looking forward to tomorrow to weigh in. I KNOW that I have gained this week. The scale told me so. Oh well. January 1st isn't long away to start up again...I am not ready to stop and I am not worried about gaining a few pounds...actually I have planned for it so that I won't be disappointed!

Tara

No comments: