Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thank you very much...

24.2 pounds GONE :) Yup, you have read it right ladies....24.2 pounds!!!!

This week I lost 4.2 pounds which utterly amazes me as I only did the treadmill a few times, and NO aquasize due to the cold! Anyhow...I can't believe that I am ONLY 5.5 pounds away from 30 pounds lost! I can't believe it. I do believe that it will take a bit longer now as I have Xmas parties, and what not going on every weekend in Dec now...but as long as I don't gain and get off track...then I am okay.

So I am offically done shopping for the kids (went waaaaaaay over board again!!!) and got a few things for Fabe...done for my mom, Done for Amanda, Done for my sister, and almost done for my daddy oh and done for my nephew, Braeden. I still have to buy for BIL, Matthew, BIL'S stocking, some more for the kids stockings, and Neal...and something else for Fabe.

Today I shopped ALL day again...I love that! Then I picked up the kids, came home. Homework. Then, we went to the mall for their eye appts and Get Mack new glasses. Kennedy doesn't need glasses (yet) but more then likely will in the future for reading far distances (just like me and Mack). She so desperately wanted glasses... (lol). Then, we ate at the food court..ok I did too...lol. THEN, Kennedy played at the park while Mack and I sat and talked about stuff. So nice to have time to talk to him without Kennedy always 'right' there. Then, we got her and went to the Showcase store and I bought waaaaaaay to much there. Then, we came home.

The kids are LOVING the DVD Player in the Benz. They put their headphones on and I listen to my music and they love it.

Kennedy finally found FLOAM and so she is happily playing with that...and Mack just got on the computer for his half hour that he is allowed on every night.

Fabe just opened the garage door, and is home and I will go see him now

OH and I bought a DRESS a regular size dress today!!!! For his Xmas party!!!! I love this!!!

Tara

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Its begining to look alot like Christmas!! :D

Cfmommy said...

Please do not solicit on my blog :(

Tara