Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree....

The final product! The tree looks not very nice in the pics though! Oh well!


Mack helping to do the angel...which looked SO tiny so I added the Santa instead!
Kennedy trying to do the angel (with Fabe's help)
Now, together they try to do the angel..it was funny to watch them 'trying' so hard!
Just decorating...

We put a tree in our front entrance this year! We have a spacious entrance and thought it would be a nice way to have a real Christmas feeling. Plus, we have a tree in our family room upstairs so we did this this year. It looks very nice. Plus, with having my sister and her kids here for Christmas we want to only decorate what we have too, as we will have a toddler here getting into it all. And, I am *so* done with that stage...and I enjoy having nice things out again. But usually my house is totally decked out and pretty but this year will be the basics. Hey, my sister isn't even having a tree...so I am doing alright! Plus, we will only be here Sat, Sun and Monday then we are off to Jasper! So yeah :) Anyhow, the tree is up! Looks pretty! We just have to work on the other one now :rolleyes:

No comments: