Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

No time.

I have had ZERO time lately! None whatsoever! Things are just so busy and they don't seem like they are going to slow down anytime soon. Why am I on here then? Because, I worked all day (okay 6 hours!) but came home, rushed Kennedy to dance, came home, made supper, went and picked up Kennedy again from dance, had supper, cleaned the kitchen and finally I am up here. I have the treadmill to do, laundry and get the kids to bed at a normal time tonight! Yes, I am off tomorrow however I have to clean the van to sell it, tidy up the half-decorated for Christmas house, get the yard decorated, pick up something for my work from a person on my parenting site, go to Weight Watchers and so yeah :) Not much of a day off :( Friday is not as bad. But Saturday is. Oh yeah, and tomorrow night I have to pick up Kennedys dance costume from the studio. Saturday, will be rushing here and there. Kennedy has her Xmas show for dance, so I have to bath her and make her all pretty for that. Get her there for 12:30. Sit and (relax) and watch the show...then come home for a few mins and then we have Fabian's Christmas party for the kids at Galxyland. THEN, Sunday will be cleaning and get organized day. Next week is BRUTAL. Only night that I don't have 'something' is Monday. The other nights are Concerts for school, dance and Tae Kwon Do. YUCK! JANE, I KNOW why you homeschool !!!!!! We *should* try to get skiing in there one of these days as you know, we are going to Jasper in 2.5 weeks and well, they are suppose to be skiing there...so yeah! The week after will be busy getting ready for Christmas and everyone coming here....so ugh! I really love, but hate this time of year!!!

I am not expecting much for a weigh in tomorrow as I ate whatever Thurs, Sat and a bit over on Sunday...so yeah. I just don't want to gain, and I don't care if I loose.

Today, I was banned from my favorite parenting site...it was a rather upsetting experience for me as I had no clue why. After finding out, I was utterly amazed that I can get suspended for that reason. This is the SECOND time that I have been suspended...so I guess 3 times is the 'your out'...so we will see. I hate that I am not able to express my self and my ideas freely. I guess I resort back to reading only and speaking in the way as to not step on toes and walking on egg shells. And, did I mention this was a parenting site..??? I am back on now, but still kinda upset over it.

Well anyhow. Thats whats new with me.

IF I had more time, I would post some pics of me in my hot black dress for dh's Xmas party and some pics of him...but I don't have time....

sorry, off to the treadmill.

Tara

1 comment:

MommyDaddyTobin said...

Wow!! You are one amazing woman to keep up with such a busy schedule
:-D
:-( Sorry to hear about your suspension on the site...please don't stop posting though, I for sure like to read your posts!
Take Care!