Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ugh.

I am NOT feeling well today. I woke up with a sore neck, body and just very extremely tired. I just don't feel well. But I had to work. I went in only until 12 and then went to my WW meeting. AND, OMG!!!! I LOST 1.4 pounds this week! I have NO clue how, but I did! Total down is 27.2! Wow hey! After that, I came home. Got undressed and got into bed and slept for an hour. Fabe picked up the kids for me. The house is a utter mess. There is SO much to do. But I just can't. I am taking it totally easy tonight, going to bed early and having a good sleep. Tomorrow is So busy! But my last day of making lunches and work/school for a good week or two. I will do what I need to do tomorrow night and Saturday. The kids got their shopping done. They each take 20.00 and go to Dollarama and pick out anything they want. Its soooo funny from their prespective what they think that we will like. So funny ;) Came home. Fabe is making supper. Its 6:30 and about 8pm I will take some medicine to make me sleep (Tylenol night time cold!!!) and be done with today. My head hurts, my neck...my back. Ugh. I have eaten nothing today!!! I ate 5 points all day so far when I should be eating 24-26! I just can't. Thank GOD tomorrow is Friday but its going to be very busy! But once its done...I will be happy! Cookies for Kennedys class, cupcakes for daycare..etc..etc...gifts for my staff...ugh.

Anyhow.

Tara

No comments: