Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Feeling better!

Today, I woke up feeling waaaay better. Actually, I was up at 8:30am on my own. Read the paper and then started laundry. And, since I was already down in the basement I cleaned it up for my guests to arrive. Changed the bedding in the spare room and cleaned the whole basement. Fabe woke up and helped me out too. Then, we headed upstairs (mainfloor I did last night!) and he took on our bathroom and I did the kids bathroom. Done. The kids are cleaning their rooms, ours is done. We just have the bonus room to tidy up and we are DONE! Then, we have to head out to get a HUGE grocery shop. So much to do. But we are almost done. I found out today that my sisters nanny, Annie is coming as well. So, I will put her in the spare room in the basement then my sister and her hubby and their oldest will have the family room. And, the baby can be in Kennedys room (as she sleeps with Mack anyhow). Christmas eve my mom and Amanda are sleeping over too! Thankfully, she can sleep in Kennedys bed. Amanda on Macks floor and my two kids in Macks double bed. SO many ppl!!!! But boxing day, we will get up and head to Jasper where we will ALL have our own suites!!! I can't wait!

Well, I should keep going. Shopping is going to be CrAzY!

Tara

No comments: