Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Party at Galaxy Land!

Mack and Kenendy on the boat...(blah!)
Mack and I on the bumper cars!
Fabe and Kennedy on the bumper cars!
Kennedy on the swings!
Mack, just LOVES hanging with his little sis!
Can't you tell?

My children enjoying their night out! They always look so forward to Fabes Christmas party. We get the WHOLE park to ourselves. Which is SO nice, as there are no line ups. The ppl
who run the rides don't make you get off, they just ask "Do you wanna go again??" and the kids say "YEAH" and they run it again. I heard that the kids are allowed to each bring a g friend so we will do that next year, especially for Mack who gets kinda bored hanging out with Kennedy. We will just bring the family radios and he and his friend can go off. It was a great night out. We even ran into Wendy and Aaron there!

No comments: