Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, December 22, 2006

ugh (again)

I so don't feel well. And the worst part is today I HAVE to go to work for a while. I have some crap to bring into work. And I will have to leave the Christmas party that I had planned :( But my bones are killing me. Last night, I fell asleep at 8pm. Fabe put the kids to bed and I got up and kissed them to sleep at 9pm. Then I slept again, utnil about midnight when Fabe came to bed. By this time, I had on a sweater, socks and pants. I was FREEZING but had a fever. He got me some water and we talked for a while then I fell back to sleep about 1am and was up every hour on the hour until the alarm went off at 6am. Its now 8:15 am and I just got dressed and am getting ready to take the kids to school and I have to go to Sobeys first thing. I just want to get back into bed and sleep or something. I can't believe I feel this horrible. Anyhow, I gotta go.

Tara

No comments: