Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday!!!

Happy Monday!

Today was a good day. I decided I will be sick on Friday (cough cough!) because...

1) Mom has to be put under Friday morning and I have to drop her off at Grey Nuns in the early morning, then pick her up at noon.

2) I want a day off

3) I need a day off

4) I deserve a day off

5) Mack's party is Friday night (6 boys sleeping over!)

Saturday, Fabe is off. And the boys will head to go Paint Ball-ing. Mack has never been, but has ALWAYS wanted to go. So he is finally going to go. Yeah!!!! Fabe and his friend are taking them...should be fun.

Parents are dropping off their kids at 7pm Friday. They will play video games and what not, go to bed. Wake up, eat food and then head to paint ball. Then noon, parents pick up. THEN, Mack has soccer..(he'll be super tired!) then home...I will be happy to get his party over with and have Saturday and Sunday to just reeeeeelax :O)

I did my walk tonight, Kennedy joined in. She did her scooter and she was complaining about how long it took!

I have the 3 kids in bed (R is here too) and just having some tea. Fabe ran to my friends to drop off money that we owe for the kids ski passes she bought for us! The kids can start skiing on the 23rd it said on the news??? Fabe already took their skiis in for the sizing and they are totally ready to go. As well, we need to get in skating time this year...I don't think that Kennedy knows how!!!! Gotta get that done this year~!!

Can you believe I am already starting to think about summer plans???? Crazzzy I know. But I am PLANNING to only work 2 days a week this summer. So I want to get in as much as possible this year...and I want to take a small chunk of my pay check every check and put aside some summer funds, for little trips and what not. I plan to take them several places this year...every 2nd summer I will like to only work very part time...so we'll see.

And other then that, I think the hamster is sick...or just sleeping a lot....hmmmm? I hope he is okay....

Well, gonna crawl into bed with my tea and look at Whats Cooking magazines and write down some recipe ideas

Tara

2 comments:

joanne said...

Have to let us know how the Paintballing goes? Also where is it located? My oldest would love to go too. Maybe for his b-day?

Jane said...

I still owe you an email! What happened about the house? If your two want to come over and play here one day maybe M won't be so upset about moving if he knows someone here!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Ps - BLOG!!!! ;)