Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Saturday.

Well my sister came down on Saturday with the boys. Mack had soccer out in Spruce Grove and so I took him out there. Then we stopped at the MWTC for M&M meatshop for supper. Then came home, my mom, uncle, Amanda, R were all ready here. We threw in supper...visited. Ate, then Fabe's parents and sister came. My sister, Amanda and I ran out to the new Walmart...which I have decided I am NOT shopping at EVER again...45 mins in check out lines. Although we did get a car audio stero for the trailer (its only a tape player currently) so we bought a CD player for it...and bought some other junk. But really, it is NOTHING great at all! Then, we went to Sobeys. My sister and I bought some groceries for the ever-fading away Amanda (who is now close to 90 pounds!!!!!!) She was small before, but 115pds and now is close to 90 pounds! Scary!!! She can't keep ANYTHING down...poor girl...she is getting a tummy. I freaked everyone out with putting an idea in her head that maybe its twins. 3 months pregnant...sooooo soooo sick. And a tummy! Hmmmmm...she would die.

So everything was nice. Visited lots.

Today, Sunday. I made my sister breakfast. Fabe is working today. Made my sister a healthy (ww) breakfast...lol. Then my mom came over with coffee. We hung out (mom, sister and I) in the livingroom. Chatting. Then my mom and sister went and took Braeden to Toys R Us. Matthew is here with me now. Kennedy is in the bath. Mack in his room. We are heading to Chuckie Cheese for my friends sons birthday. I am taking the boys.

I have grocery shopping for lunch stuff tonight. Monday I have a meeting at 9am so I can't even go in late.

Well I gotta go get ready!

Tara

No comments: