Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, December 29, 2007

I'm alive.

Sorry for all (and I mean ALL) of my blog fans ;)

I took a blogging break. Sorry. But I do miss it, but with Christmas and the BIG rush to get it all done..its been busy.

The weeks leading up to Christmas are spent rushing here and there finding what the children want. Its a waste. I love Christmas but I truely can't wait to hand my children cash and be done with it.

This was the first year away from my mom :o( It was just not the same. She went up to FortMac to my sisters house for it. We stayed here because my inlaws have never had a Christmas with us. How do you stretch yourselves? How can I make everyone happy? I KNOW!!!! Next year, _uck all of them and go away to a trip somewhere hot and be done with it. Because you CAN NOT make everyone happy! Anyhow, Boxing Day we all met up in Jasper. There were 3 rooms of us again. It was great! We did it last year too and it was the best part of Christmas which makes me think that next year we need to spend actual Christmas there and not here. Thats or, somewhere hot. Seriously. No Christmas tree for me, just go away and come back to normal life. Now I have the dreaded task of taking down the tree....grrrooooannn. UGH!

Jasper was simply wonderful. I feel so relaxed and inspired after being there. The 2nd day there Fabe took the kids to Marmot for the day for skiing and I stayed back. With my book, Eat, Pray and Love. I bought 2 bags of firewood..had them deliver it to my room. Stayed in my jammies...had hot chocolate and layed on the couch....and I used the 2 bags of firewood. It was lovely. We hot tubbed it, the kids swam. We were in bed early....Mack slept in my moms room and Kennedy had the bedroom to herself...and she's an early to bed girl. So we had evenings to ourselves. Slept in until 9am everyday...walked Jasper...it was just SO wonderful. Mack went back with my mom today and is sleeping over there (he's grandmas boy!) and it was so nice driving home as Kennedy watched a DVD and then slept. Fabe and I chatted. We made the house plan...we looked at an acreage house which we FINALLY like...we are putting in an offer as soon as we can (holidays) but the realtor said we should be able to by Tuesday...its a great house! A big house....but a great one. Nice land, with a pond...its very pretty! I will post pics tomorrow. So we'll see. Of course, Mack is dead-set about moving :(

What else? I convinced myself that I have arthritis in my hip. Serioulsy, its very bad. And worse with changes...like in Disneyworld in August omg, one day I thought that I was going to have to go to the hospital there..it was THAT bad....and then again in Jasper yesturday it started to hurt. Unless I get a cold, I don't know. I notice that days before a cold I get a sore back or hip. Only my right hip. When sitting down then getting up it actually takes my breath away...but walking on it is fine...weird.

Last week, I was worried about breast cancer...honeslty...I am NOT a hypercondriac (spelllin???) my doctor told me she found a lump in my breast....okay.....I DID not come up with that one....lol. I NEVER go to the dr's....it was 1.5 years since I have gone...my dr gave me crap too. But I have a good pain tolerance and this hip thing is KILLING me....and for the record I had a mammogram and don't have cancer (in the breast at least!).

Tomorrow I will upload all 300 pics and blog some...

but for now I am taking some pain killer...and going to finish reading that new book (Eat, Pray, Love). Even though Jane says that its not very good :o)

Tara

3 comments:

Kylie's Mom said...

I'm happy to hear that your mammogram found nothing. And I'm glad to see that you've finally updated :) .

Jane said...

Lol Tara about the book - its VERY popular - some women call it their new bible for life...so I am odd in that I find it dull and boring and a pity party fir the author lol - I have put it to one side and am reading happy books hehehehhe but enjoy!!!

joanne said...

Tara, very happy to read that nothing was found with the mammogram.