Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hello!

Did I miss updating yesturday (opps!)

Anyhow right now I am at work. I am off in like 20 mins but I am already 'off' in my own mind. Tomorrow the new SuperCentre Walmart opens and I can't wait to see it!!!!Yesturday (monday) I was totally tired after work. And COLD! But I still was able to take Bandit for a nice big walk...I was FREEZING when I got home though! But it was worth it. Today I weighed in, 2 days early. And I was only down .8 but due to the 'time of the month' and not walking all last week I wasn't expecting a big loss! Next Tuesday I expect a bigger amount :) I feel super good eating so well. It is crazy to not stick to it forever, really.

Work has been really well lately. We are nearing our accreditation date fast...we have by Dec.30th to book our 2-day site visit. So we will be having it sometime in January. I pray to God we are approved. Everyone will get rasises and my life will be almost stress free from worrying about it this so much (and ALL of the work going into it). The licensing officers say that we are at the same level, so we will see. They can't see why we wouldn't get approved. Sounds good! Other then that, not too much new. My poor sister's nanny is looking for antoher job. My sister lives on an acreage and the nanny wants to live in the city where she can babysit and houseclean in the evenings and make more money. Sucky for my sister...mid-school year. She is a vice principal so its not like she is able to just not go to work...they will get another foregin nanny hopefully in time. My sister and the kids are coming down this weekend. On Saturday we are having one big family birthday party. Its Amandas (pregnant old foster girl for 11 years) and R's birthday, my uncles birthday and OUR sons 11th party...at my house on Saturday everyone is coming over. Its going to be great! Sunday, we have a b-day party to go to. Then on Monday my sister is leaving and my meeting for accreditation is for Monday morning...crazy! It will be nice, my sis is coming down with just the kids. And Fabe is working, so it will be her and I and our kids. That will be nice :o)

What else? Kennedy has gained a HUGE amount of weight in the past 5-6 months...she gained like 8 pounds! Its GREAT!!!! But the dr's are sure its actual weight or height..that girl is TALL!

Tomorrow is Macks' soccer, Kennedy's gymnastics. Busy! I drop him off, drop her off, go get him, go get her. Blah. But at least its all over with one night during the week rather then two. Soccer games are on Saturdays every week.

Hmmmmm, we had a scare with Bandit. On Sunday he puked up a NASTY blob of 'something'. It looked like worms. Then today we took a stool sample to the vet...it was negative. So it must have been string that he ate...DUMB dog!

Well the boss is here. I better go.

TTYL

Tara

No comments: