Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, November 16, 2007

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh Friday!!!!

I love Fridays.

Itsn't it sad when you wait all week for Friday....

Today was a pretty stressful day at work. 2 staff were sick. And 1 staff had to leave early today (1:30) it was hard. But we got through it.

Our neighbor just came over a few minutes ago. She works at Lilydale Chicken place. In the summers she brings us over HUGE flats of chicken breasts. Tonight she came over with like 5 packs of it. Its so nice of her! We don't know her very well as they just moved in in the summer. Her husband keeps kinda distant but she comes over for the backyard fires and she seems nice enough...I thought kinda stuck up but she seems really nice and maybe because she is shy she seems snotty?
The kids got their report cards today. Mack did really good, last year was horrible...goes to show with stability with teachers how good he CAN do! Mostly B's with only one A and one C but its pretty good still...Kennedy is almost straight A's but she got 3 B's. So I am happy with them. At least it gives us an idea about what needs to be worked on.
If by spring we haven't moved. Then we aren't moving...unless we buy a bigger house in Mill Woods...but I'm going to switch Mack while he is in Junior high. So, I will register Kennedy (and possible Mack) into Mill Woods Christian school. I looove that school and the tution monthly is so worth it! So thats the plan...I'm tired of looking at houses..none that I really like. Here we have a much smaller morgage then the houses out there so we'll see...who knows!!! If we stay then we need to hire someone to paint the whole house...it needs it soooo badly.

The kids are in Macks room on the computer...I am going to clean up a bit...tomorrow I want to bake. We are meeting my mom later for a winter thingy...then Mack is going to a sleepover and Kennedy to my moms for the night...then a night alone...ahhhh!!!!

Well I should go and get it done!

Tara

No comments: