Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, November 09, 2007

Now that thats off my chest...

Hello :)

Got a call from the VP at Macks school today. His friends were throwing food in the lunch room. They boys said, we're going to throw it into your hair...(hahah) and they (girls) said 'if you do, we will tell on you'...boys kept throwing it and got caught. The lunch room lady gave them all crap, but the girls got their way out of it, because my son told them that if they tell, they will be tattletails. So, they got out of it...and my son gets DT...until HIS behavior stops. Nice.
I hate that fricken school. I hated it last year, and I hate it again this year. I NEED to get my kids out of there...he called my son a bully for calling a girl a tattletail. Do you know HOW many times a day kids call each other that? Sure, he shouldn't say anything to them. I told him, to stay out of it. And to try to stop them...but I'm sorry. No one was getting hurt. He didn't threaten them, he didn't swear to them. He called them a very immature name...so I expect that anytime a child calls him a name...(like the brat that called him a 'fattie') that they will get DT's. Because if you can't call them names, then EVERYONE should get DT's. Had he called the girls ugly or fat or called them a loser...sure I would be pissed off. But a 'tattletail' are you seriously WASTING my time at work calling me on this? Are you for real????? I'm so glad that my son is D.O.N.E there next year (and I made sure to tell the VP that!) and I'm sooooo getting Kennedy the HELL out of there. They are a horrible school. They DO NOTHING for those kids. NO field trips. Nothing. No fun. No playing tag allowed. No running in the sand. If you forget your agenda...a DT. If you do this...you get that. Its like a mini-boot camp. I HAAATE it there. And I will be sooooo happy in June to be sooooooo DONE with that fricken school. All of those old teachers can sit back and do nothing all day long for those kids...but MY kids won't be there anymore after this year......

I NEED TO get out of here!!!!!

I understand that there will be teachers who I don't like. Fine. But a VP who constantly gets my son in crap for this and that...normal things. Last year, Mack was playing soccer. His friends called him over, look what we have. A lighter. He went back to playing soccer (not getting involved...or so he thought!) he gets called down to the office. HE gets 6 DTS (the same as the boys playing with the lighter!!!) because he didn't tell a teacher on them. I dont know about you guys, but I'm sorry....being the 'rat' or 'nark' of the group....there are WAAAAY more implications. He would be ASKING to be bulllied (being called a tattletail!!!) SURE, he *should* have told on them...I agreed. He got in trouble at home too. But my God...he is better off just doing the crime being the punishment is the same.

Even my sister, a VP agrees that it was MUCH to harsh.

This is the SAME (asshole) VP who asked Mack "Does your dad even drive?"

I think he is racist.

Plain and Simple.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

If he's still at elemnetary school, switch him to Velma Baker (it's in fountain lake) it's still pretty close to you, right?
Their enrollment numbers are lower this year and they opened the boundrys.
The vp at his present school sounds like he should be working at the remand centre, not a kids school!
I would be pissed too!

Jane said...

My neighbours house is for sale - I emailed you.....it backs on to ours!!!! Great school for Mack and Laurie would LOVE to have him as a neighbour! And the girls would love to have Kennedy as a neighbour too!

Jane said...

Thats disgusting if what he is doing is because of racial prejudices :( that makes me feel physically ill :(

Kylie's Mom said...

my dh even says that the punishment is rediculous. how awful for your son :( .