Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday.

Hello! Its 8pm and I just am sitting down to catch up on some pics. Today I worked only until 2pm. Then I went to south common and got some maternity clothes for Amanda (read about her below) must be nice to buy an XS MATERNITY clothes! Wow. Anyhow, their clothes are soooo cute, omg! So I did that. Then, I went to check out the new Walmart however I did a U-turn when I saw the traffic all trying to get into the parking lot...so I went to Zellers at MWTC instead....I bought our bedding!!!! Yeah, here we have a beautiful bedroom suite with horrible bedding...so we did it. We bought some new stuff...and its sooooo nice! Its chocolate brown and white....very very nice! Its Alfred Sung (not that I care about brands) but its pretty stylish!!!! So Fabe and I put that on the bed and it looks so nice. He is out right now to try to find curtains...finally I can add accessories to make it finished in there...I hate things half done. I need it done-done. So I did that...Fabe and I just went for my evening walk...he came with me. We just chatted and talked about houses as we walked. It was nice. Now he is getting curtains I am showering the kids. I'm exicted to get into my new bed...new pillows even!!! OOoooooOOO!

Well, check out the pics I updated....

And I am very happy as its Frrrrriday tomorrow!

Tara

No comments: