Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hello :o)

Hi! Do I still have readers? Or has everyone given up on me? Heeeellllloooooooooooo?

I know that it has ONLY been for-ever! But what-ever I 'm here. Still.

Whats new with me? Well as you may recall..last year. About this time, I was actively doing WW. And really taking off the weight. Well I joined again! In my first week I lost 6.2 pounds!This week, I weigh in on Tuesday but I am thinking its going to be pretty good! I'm hoping I REALLY stick to it this time (again).

We got our new bedroom suite and its beautiful!!! Our room looks a world of a difference! Finally, its so pretty!

This weekend Fabe and I totally cleaned the bedroom. Got rid of total books, bedframe, etc...just soooooo clean in there. We NEED new bedding now and we are done in there...I'm so happy we got the basement spotless and set up. Now our bedroom. As well, today I organized the kitchen cupboards and everything. Things are looking up in our house!!!!

Work is work.

The kids are doing great! They LOVED Halloween this year. IT was so nice having nice weather. We had our Godson with us, and he loved Trick or Treating!

Anyhow, gotta shower the kids!

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Glad to see you posting again :) I missed hearing your news!

Hurry up and move here already!

Well done with the WW progress!