Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Shioh.




After having one horrible hamster experience...we have another hamster. Shiloh, was R's hamster. But she didn't like him. She was scared of him. So, I took him for the daycare pet. Well after bringing him home on weekends, I feel in love with him. So he doesn't go to the daycare much anymore, and actually since we had him at the daycare a parent got their daughter a gerbil. But they hated the gerbil. So they brought the gerbil into the daycare for us to keep. So now we keep Shiloh at home. Fabe isn't much into him. But he doesn't complain too much about him. I just make sure that his cage is cleaned a few times a week so that he doesn't smell. There are SO many hamster toys to buy too! We bring him out every night to be held and give him a run in the ball. Bandit goes crazzzzzy but we just make sure that he is out of Bandits reach!!!! Anyhow he is really cute!!!!

No comments: