Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Small Reno around home...

The rec room :)

Our little fireplace...this thing totally pumps out good heat!!!!! Its perfect for the basement!

Bandit walking all over the new couch as we were trying to find a place for it, can you spot me in the picture???










The color against white. It is such a nice color. I love it!




Anyhow looking for a nice boys color, this is it!!!!!!




The red chair that I bought from Ikea. It looks really good against the grey walls...I just love the color!!!!







The upstair bathroom. I have since bought a nice thick Ikea red bath mat...but other then that...it goes well. I did leave this wall beige as I didn't want it to be too overwhelming!








Love the color!







So nice!














It was a while ago now, but I painted one weekend when the kids were with my mom. I painted the main bathroom upstairs in a red color. I loooove it. But it was a real pain in the ass to paint! I'm very happy with the end result!


Also, I painted Macks new room. Before when R lived here it was a horrible pink color. But I found an industrial grey color...its so nice down there :) I love it! It matches perfectly with his duvet color and accents of red...plus I bought a wonderful red Ikea arm chair for his room. It
looks so nice! I really like it. As of yet, he hasn't moved down there. He wants to (he says) but we haven't had the chance to make the big move yet...then we will be stuck as to what to do with the old room of his....(sigh) one thing to another.





Another thing we did, was get the new basement furniture. Its so nice! It was so cheap! But with a 10 year warranty...we can't complain! The basement is totally different now that we have it. We still don't use the basement either...kinda wasted space. The only thing that we use down there is me, and I use the craft area! But I like it to feel complete tho. I hated having the basement sitting there, being unsed. It kills me not use the space in our house considering there are so many homeless people and people who need homes and here we have a whole basement not being used...horrible.

But our house feels a little better to me. Now we need to work on the painting everywhere else. Ugh. The staircase from jamming our big screen tv up here RUINED the walls in the staircase...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Quit prettying up your house or you won't want to move!!!