Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday.

Well, today I worked and it was a good day actually :)

The kids started the bus today. Hopefully it will be okay for them the stop is further away then what I would like but I will meet them at it. I don't like the idea of getting them from school as it is sooooo busy and never any parking. So they started it today. They are only on it for like 20 mins or so then they are home. Mack has a friend that he has been riding the bus with since he started it 2 years ago. Its pretty good tho.

Tonight, we had a very lazy supper...(English muffins and jam, lol) and then we made up some smoothies....yummy :) they were strawberry and banana smoothies. So good.

I just cut up their fruit for the week, all in ziplock bags now. Ready to go...

Yesturday we went and looked at an acreage. It was 20,000 over our budget....but still worth looking at...OR SO WE THOUGHT!!!! Omg....can you say D>I>V>E!!!! It was HORRIBLE. And, its really sad because at one time it was beautiful. It was a 2100 sq foot bungalow. HUGE house...walkout basement on 3 acres. It on time had an inground pool off the huge deck (notice how I said, one time) the hole was still there with a structure around it...ugh. It was just BAD. I can't believe that they even are showing it like that! Omg!!!!! Needless to say, if the house was about 200,000 LESS then we would have considered it. Ugh, shivers!!!

Then, on the way back to Edm. We seen an open house sign. So we went with it. It was a nice house. A little small though. But still a BEAITIFUL set up and land was SOOOO well taken care of. LOTS and LOTS of trees. I want LOTS of trees, and this was it. But the house is too small for us. Its about 1700 sq feet 2story..well acutally a 1.5 storey. A nice house tho. So we came home and checked out MLS and Comfree. But nothing much out there right now.

I'm going to tidy the bathrooms and start ordering my Disneyworld pics....

No comments: