Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, October 08, 2007

Monday.

Today was another great day! I finished up the house with a final cleaning...it looks very nice. Perfect timing as my mom came here with the kids...Mack checked out the house and said "Is this the same house?" LMAO!

We have to start working on our room now as the bedroom suite will be here soon...tomorrow Fabe and his brother are taking the trailer out to the lake. Gonna be weird not having it on the driveway. We NEED to find a place close to Edmonton to camp it for the summer so that we can commute back and forth to work while enjoying camping afterwork. The trailer looks great now that I did my own mini-version of 'flip this trailer'. Its an old Award trailer. Nothing special thats forsure. Its a great set up and it was a upper-model trailer. Well built and everything. We can't justify paying for a brand new one (200.00 a month) when Fabians work schedule is sucky and we don't use our existing paid off trailer enough now. Plus, with the cabin we won't really need a trailer too much. But it is nice to have anyhow. So thats what he is doing tomorrow, while I am working. We don't have much plans for this week. Nothing exciting anyhow. Kennedy has gymnastics and thats about it on Wednesday. Mack starts soccer next week.

Tomororw I will have to go grocery shopping as lunches tomorrow will be not prepared. I usually buy all of my fruits and veggies for the week. Then I prepare it in ziplocks for the week so the children can grab a bag after school and in the mornings for lunches its very easy to prepare.

Well, I should go. The children are going their homework. They both needs baths and showers. I have to wash their clothing from Fort Mac. And prepare for the upcoming week.

Have a great week everyone :)

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Happy Thanksgiving - have a great week!