Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, October 07, 2007

More fall pics.





























Can you tell that I love fall???














Although I am not looking very forward to the winter. I am enjoying fall. I have been getting stuff done around the house, preparing for winter. There is something about winter tho. I guess its just those cold mornings where you wake up and dread going outside. The crisp air, steals your breath at times. The part that I am truely dreading for winter is the fact that I can't have a car starter in my car. If you are a long time reader of my blog you may recall last year. My car was at the place for 2 weeks while I tried to get a car starter in it...they couldn't. So last year I hated it. Leather seats=cold butt! But last year I at least could use the van, but since we sold it I am stuck using the SUV. Brrrrrr! The truck has a starter, but its also pretty big to drive around. Hopefully, it won't get stolen with the key in it running (outside my work is my main concern) The mornings are fine because I park in the garage. I'm sure I will manage, but just be prepared for the big complaints from me ;)




Other then that, winter isn't too bad. The kids can sled. Skate. The house will be toasty and warm. Preparing for Christmas. Fire place on. Its kinda cozy in the winter...

No comments: