Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fall Pics...






Kennedy was only with me this time at the dog park so she is in the pics. Mack doesn't like to come anymore here, since his dog attack on our street. If only those people knew how much they affected him and maybe sending him home by himself bleeding and in pain with soaked pants (he peed his pants during the attack) MAYBE they might have taken more serious...oh and of course the handwritten note "Sorry- my dog bit your son and it broke skin and its bleeding. My husband isn't home and I can't leave my baby here alone. Please call us, we're very sorry!" and Kennedy came home flying in the door "Mack got bit by Jordans dog!!" and I ran outside and sure enough...grrrr...I still do NOT like those neighbors!!!! (VENT OVER!)



























I love fall and taking pics in the fall. They are so beautiful. Anyone can capture natures beauties in the fall. Kennedy takes her digital camera with her to the places I go for pics and she captures some great pics too.





Even tho it is the season before the COLD bitter winter its so nice to know that you get one last taste of beautiful season.

No comments: