Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Family Fall Pics!

The kids and mommy
The kids and daddy




Do I LOOK uncomfortable? Bccause I was...lol!


I like this laying down one. This is the one that I will blow up and frame for the wall. The first one, my boobs were practially falling out!!!






Last year we did family fall pics at the dog park. They turned out so well that I got them blow up and framed for the wall. The pic is by the front entrance of our home. So many have said "who did those?" and when I tell them it was me and just with the timer they are shocked! But this year, didn't turn out as well. I will still get it blown up to a 8x10 and frame it. We never go for family pics, something that we just never seem to have time for. But at least, these are memories! I add them to the kids photo albums as well. Mack didn't want to come but we made him! As my mom use to tell me "sometimes in life there are things that you won't want to do, but you just do them anyhow". He's getting to a very tough age where he likes to hang out with friends (lots of sleepovers!) and while thats all fine with us, he needs to understand that family

comes first and foremost :)

2 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous family pictures - I've never figured out how to use the timer on my camera but your pictures are great!

Happy thanksgiving!

Deanna said...

THose are wonderful!!