Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, October 07, 2007

1st day of school.




Okay so what, I am REALLY behind on some pics...but whatever :)




Anyhow here are the children on their first day back at school. Both were semi-matching with brown tones. They looked adorable, as usual :)




Mack is in grade 6 and so far doing really well. Last year was a very hard school year for him. Many times I was so upset last year. His teacher suffered from Parkinsons and well, missed many days. Leaving the children with several subs and each one had their own view on what they should learning. Needless to say, his marks suffered greatly. Then the teacher went half time (in Feb!!!) and then the children were going to this class and that class...it was horrible. This year he is MUCH happier with school being settled in to a regular teaching pattern.
Kennedy is in grade 2. Her teacher is wonderful, Mack had her for grade 2 as well. Kennedy is really enjoying school and seems to be doing well so far.

No comments: