Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday already!!

Yeah and WOW the week is flying by!!! Gotta love short weeks.

Today was kinda stressful at work. The staff are acting worse then the 55 kids we have there! Ugh, some days I picture myself saying "I'm DONE with you all...bye!" and walking out with a BIG smile on my face. But, tomorrow will be a better day and I won't think those nasty thoughts!

Tonight Kennedy had gymnastics. The kids are sleeping down in Macks new room (well he hasn't moved down there yet). So I guess it is still the spare room, really. Mack is trying to get use to it down there before he decides and before we move his stuff down there. I don't care either way. It is kinda scary having him down there though!

Tuesday Fabe was gone all day to the lake. Trailer is out there. He brought back the kid's quads for tune up and oil changes. So thats good. He is thinking about taking them out to Bruiderheim on the weekend for quadding for the day. That will be nice for them. I had supper waiting for him when he got home..we had yummy BBQ'd chicken, french bread and spinach dip, pasta and veggies. While doing that, I put my roast and potatoes and carrots in to the slow cooker pot and put it in the fridge for the morning to turn on. This morning I turned it on and when we got home...the house smelled so good. Tomorrow we have cream of mushroom soup meatballs and rice for supper. I love when its pretty much prepared. Makes it SO much easier! Tomorrow is early day...yeah for me :) The kids are going to the community league once-a-month club. They play games and whatever for 1.5 hours. And its only 1.00! I will drop them off then run to Micheals...I dont know what for exactly...but I have 2 40% off coupons that I NEED to use!!!!I hate scrapbooking now...so we'll see ;)

Friday, no plans thus far. And Fabe is off this weekend...so we shall see what comes of it.

Have a great day!

No comments: