Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday.

I'd be calling in sick tomorrow if it wasn't for my boss right-about-now. One staff is soooooo unhappy. Not with the job, with her whole freakin life. So QUIT then. God, don't keep torturing us all. Anyhow I made a MAJOR change at work today and this one staff was not happy about it. But it had to do with an issue that she kept on complaining about. So I 'fixed' it. Its not even an option anymore. Done. Done. Done....

The day was GREAT until this issue arised. I dealt with it. And done.

So anyhow.

Tonight the kids have the community league thing. I will take Bandit to the dog park while they are there. Tomorrow, I can't wait!!!! Friday! After a week like this, I think about taking the easy way out and quitting. But I'm not like that. I told my boss I will be here to get them accredited then go from there. And from there will either be a reduced week of work or something....next summer I AM only working 2-3 days a week. Thats it! I am NOT wasting the whole summer working. I enjoy working. And I work to enjoy it. I don't want it to become 'work' or stressful. That is why I do not work in the social work field anymore...and my job was doing great for me. I expect some stresses...but not day after day of them...God.

Well I want to turn on Dr. Phil and get the kitchen ready for yummy mushroom soup meatballs and rice :) This is the children's favorite meal :)

Tara

No comments: