Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday..

Well today was a nice sleep in day. Mack was at another friend sleepover so Kennedy and I went to Micheals afterschool. I had 2 coupons to use up...she bought a whole bunch of stamping stuff to make cards for her friends. I bought some stuff too...including some of the scrapbook page frames...my new love rather then creating albums. So I did that...then we went to the bank...then dropped off movies at BlockBuster then we went to Rosies alone for supper. It was so nice, just her and I. I had fish and chips and she had 3 servings of mashed potatoes and gravy (her love!!!). We came home...Fabe got home. He took Kennedy to the west end with him and I curled up in bed with my book "kids are worth it"...good ole Barbara. They got home late, they shared a pizza (I stayed in bed). And we all went to bed. Today, I have cleaned on and off. The mainfloor is done...Ronda came over (Happy Birthday Ronda!) and visited with her 2 sons. She left her son (Our Godson) here for the night...tonight we are heading to Lisas house for supper. So Braxton will come with us. Right now he is in the bath, and I have a brand new Tommy outfit for him to wear tonight (he's so cute, I will take pics!). Kennedy is in the other bath. Mack on his computer. Fabe is still working, but should return soon. I will pop in the shower and head out.

Tomorrow, I am not sure what to do. Maybe Let's Play or...Fort Edmonton???something for a little while at least.

Oh yeah, because it is Ronda's birthday I got Braxton to paint her 2 canvas pictures....so fun to have a 2 year old around again!!!!

Well, thats about it.

Tara

No comments: