Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Halloween..






Halloween...

Okay well I am catching up now.

So here are some Halloween Pics of us preparing for Halloween. The kids dressed up in the afternoon at school. Kennedy was a Fairy and Mack was a freaky guy-thing. They had fun at school, but trick or treating was FREEZING!!!!! Mack went to his friends house and went with them and I just took Kennedy while Fabe handed out candy and then I came home and switched with Fabe. But they still got TONS of candy, which isn't easy for a mommy on Weight Watchers :)

Halloween was great at my work. I so wish I could post some of the pics of the cute little kids at my dayare, they are SO cute :)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wow, that was alot of updating in one day!! :D