Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, November 18, 2006

My baby boy is 10 years old now!!!!






Mack celebrated his birthday last weekend...he is *already* into the double digits now...gosh. Seems like yesturday...that I was a young 21 year old mommy! Mack was the best thing that ever happened to the both of us (me and Fabe) as we were young and careless and quickly forced to grow up. I still am so proud of myself and Fabe for who we have become. We have two great children and really are so blessed. We have so much that we never would have thought that we would/could have had (like a tight family!) Anyhow. My sis and her family were already down so we had a family party at home, then took them to Chuckie Cheese's and had a little celebration there. He had his friend party the next weekend (you will see pics from that to!) it was a great b-day him! We went to C.C's more so for Braeden who MUST go every time they are in they are in Edmonton. Anyhow. It was a great weekend!

No comments: