Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Chuckie Cheese

Mack playing a game


My BIL with Matty on a ride
Kennedy and her silly smile


Mack and Uncle playing a game...



My mommy holding Matty...


Uncle Karl, Grandma, Mack and Kenendy watching Grandma Joan playing a game!


Matthew checking out the games..


So last year, I found these knitted vest for my nephews. They were a 'must buy' for me. Anyhow, I bought them and then found one in Mack's size. Well, I was picturing their pics being done in them. So I bought them all for the boys! They looked ADORABLE wearing them!!!! My mom gets pics with them every year (all 4 of the grand kids) so I can't wait to see how they turned out!!!! Anyhow, then we headed over to Chuckie Cheese to celebrate Macks b-day! Fabes parents and brother came along too. It was fun! The kids love all of the games there. We don't go too often but when we do they really enjoy it! I find it to be very good value too for a whole day outing!

No comments: