Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, November 19, 2006

There!

See, told ya all that I would get it done :) It WAS a lot to do in one day, but its done and its just one of those things that feel soooo much better knowing it is done with now :) Anyhow!

Today was a lazy day! Last night, after we dropped of the 2 boys remaining from the party we went to Sobeys to return something...then Blockbuster to return a game that never worked. Then, we came back home. We rented "Stick it" on PPV and Mack, Kennedy and I cuddled on the couch and watched it. They were super tired and went to bed about 10pm. Fabe came home, we laid in bed for a while and listened to the police scanner (lol) and then went to sleep. I slept in until 9:15am this morning. Cleaned the mainfloor but couldn't do any laundy as the guys were finishing our trim in the basement. So I have TONS to do this week. Yuck!

Mack and I worked on his across Canada journey for Social. Did I mention I was in SHOCK after seeing his report card on Friday? Omg! Mack is a A/B student. This report card was seriously utterly horrible. The issue is that he has a homeroom teacher who sadly suffers from Parkinsons Disease. However, she only teaches them part time. They have LOTS of subs, and like 4other teachers that they have to juggle. They don't stay in one class and its VERY unstable. I did call the principal last week to express my concerns as I didn't feel that Mack was handling it well. Its hard for them! And with parents RSVP'ing for his party I had the chance to talk to them about it and they said that they feel that their children are suffering too :( The principal basically said it isnt ideal, however they have to honor her contract. Wow. So, surely his report card reflected this. And needless to say, I immediately called the school and demanded to meet with them. I will NOT see him go down hill after 4 years of perfect schooling. Grrr! Kennedys was fine. But Macks I was upset about. Anyhow, so he did about 1 hour of his assignment for Social. They both had a bath. And, I washed Kennedys bedding and put on the plastic sheet (allergies) and then she wanted to sleep with Mack. So, they are sound asleep. I am waiting for Fabe to get home...gonna throw another load in the wash and make popcorn for Desperate Housewives.

Did I say already, that I ate HORRIBLE this weekend? I am so MAD at myself. Thurs was bad. Friday was bad. Saturday was the WORST!!!! Today I ate well. But yeah. I am not expecting to much on Thursday at weigh in. But the thing is, that I am on track again. And NO where ready to stop...so I am not that worried. Would be nice to hit 20 finally but we'll see.

Monday is back to work. Aquasize two nights this week. And off Thursday and no school Friday so I am taking it off. We have a b-day party in Spruce Grove on Friday...then the kids are sleeping at my moms house Saturday night.

Not too busy of a week. Oh yeah, parent teacher confrences this week tho too..opps!

Tara :)

No comments: