Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, November 26, 2006

My weekend...

Its been a great, but EXPENSIVE weekend! I had only bought Xmas gifts for my mommy and my nephew Braeden. So, I bit the bullet and took full advantage of my mom taking the kids and did some serious shopping.

Friday- Our regular movie night. Garfield rented off PPV. Was sick but managed to stay up until 12am.

Saturday- Slept in until 10m. Had breaky. Tidied up a bit. The kids begged me to play the game of LIFE with them, so we played it for a few hours. Got them ready and we headed down to my moms house, dropped them off. I headed for Toys R Us and bought them some gifts!!! (500!) worth! YUCK! Came home, put them in the spare room. Fabe got home, we watched the news and I crashed at 11:30pm. Still not feeling the best.

Sunday- Today. Worke up, ate. Went to WalMart first. Bougth tons of stuff there (oh, had to treat myself too! A new purse, wallet, bra and shoes!) (400) then, to Dollarama for crap (30) then to Childrens Place to get Kennedy a Xmas outfit (yeah... 180 later!!!) then to Reitmans to find me an ourfit (no luck but some shirts!!!) and my sister a gift card (100) then met my sister and mom and the kids at Childrens Place (again) and still managed to spend more there (45) and then, Nike Outlet (nothing!) then home. Made a fat free ham and potatoes and salad for supper. Ate. The kids are getting bathed. I will tidy for a while and throw a load in the laundry. I have SOOOOO many gifts out of the way but still am not all the way done. I have to get the kids skiis too. But at least the majority is done. Now, since we are hosting Xmas here I have to focus on baking, painting the spare room, decorating and preparing for dinner stuff as I have never hosted Xmas. I am excited tho! Plus, the day after Xmas we head off to Jasper for a few days. So I don't want to over-do anything in case I have tons of leftovers.

Today I found about 3 of my family members pregnant! Its soooo weird! All of my little cousins are having babies!!!! I feel OLD! Considering I *may* want to join them (opps, did I say that outloud!?!?!) its so weird! My cousin Mellisa is due in April with her 1st babe. Then her younger brother, Derrick is preg. with their 2nd babe in June and then Dierdra is due with her 2nd in April, she had blood work come back that said that she has a 70% chance of having a Downs baby. They told her she could have a medical abortion, but she said NO way! Her mom (my aunt) died almost a year ago, her aunt a year before, her dad the year before and her other aunt the year before. EVERY year, she has lost someone. Its really sad. She only has her 1 aunt left and her twin sister to help her out. She is still young too. 24, I think. Anyhow.

So, Kennedy is in the bath playing with Dora. Mack on the computer. We did homework already. So, I am off to tidy and hang up all of her new clothes. Omg, I can't believe the prices at Childrens Place!!!! Everyone wonders why she has soooo much clothes but I am sorry, at that price...how can you NOT buy?

Anyhow. Off to work tomorrow. I have to find something to wear to Fabe's Xmas party on Saturday night. Then, a birthday party on Sunday at Chuckie Cheese's. We are busy now..for the next few weekends. Kenendy has a dance preformance on the 9th. They haven't gotten their costumes yet even!!!!

Tara :)

No comments: