Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Playdough~



Why is it that so many ppl hate Playdough? I mean, sure it is messy and what not but come on..big deal. The kids LOVE to play with it and you know what? I find it actually EASIER that they play with it. ESPECIALLY Kennedy, as she tends to be the one who is ALWAYS 'bored'. So

I just take it out of the pantry and there ya go...she sits there for HOURS playing it....so simply! And it is so creative for them. This day, Mack couldn't resist playing with his sister after he seen all of the fun that she was having with it :)

Tara

2 comments:

Christie said...

All my kids STILL love playdough! If one is playing with it the others slowly gravitate toward the table and start playing as well!

Cheerios_Addict said...

Nathan LOVES playdoh!! :)