Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, November 02, 2006

well I did loose

Some.

I lost .8 this past week which makes TOTAL and perfect sense. I didn't go crazy overboard but I did go over on some days..so what more can I expect. However!!! I only have 7 pounds until I hit 20 pounds!!! So I am going to do this! By Dec 1st I would like to be 25 pounds down! So in 1 month I need to loose 12 pounds!!!! Okay even by Dec 10th!!! But I want to hit 25 because I always QUIT when I get to 20 pounds! So I want to make this my BIG goal! So I have to make a plan! I know that I can do this!!!! Aquasize every day that Fabe is off...AND treadmill for 15-20 mins a day at least!!! I have done NO exercise this past week. It was a bad week!!!! But I want to loose 2 pounds this upcoming week to hit 15! Loosing .8 this week brought me to exactly 13 pounds down! which I think is great!!! So 2 more pounds will be 15 down!!

I went to work today for a few hours. Then went to WW. Then bought groceries, drove home and emptied them and then went and picked up the kids from school. Came home. Supper is ALREADY made (chicken lasaguna) and we have NOTHING to do tongiht (I am so happy!!!). I will need to do laundry and tidying but bath night and early bed for all of us!!!!

~tara~

1 comment:

Cheerios_Addict said...

Mmm...chicken lasanga sounds good. Feel free to post it on LP. ;)