Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update...











So moving has been going fairly well. We are finally starting to feel somewhat settled. Its not'just' moving as we have tons of boxes that we got from the old house. Well, they put my sisters wedding VHS in a box with MAJOR paper...JUST the video in the box. It was horrible!!!! So we have all of the packing paper and boxes. PLUS, we are buying everything brand new so all of the boxes from that and HUGE boxes from dressers, coffee tables, etc...its overwhelming. We have been taking loads to the eco-station but wow, we can't keep up with it. Plus, we have the old house to keep up with and get it emptied out (the last little pieces are awful!) then clean and get the carpets done. PLUS, Move. Unpack. Set up. Clean. Parent. Fabe=work. Get ready for Mexico. Ugh!!!!

Finally, I feel like we CAN do this. We WILL get through it. ALL of the boxes stacked up in the garage and basement is stressful but we will get through it...just in time for camping season :o)

But I'm NOT complaining. Its tough, but I'm grateful for my house and my health. I'm happy we had insurance. Thank God.

The kids are doing well. They are very happy. Mack LOVES the basement. I was leary of him being down there, it feels sooooo far away. But its going well. He LOVES it. He's had friends over every weekend and its nice they have a place to hang out.

We leave in a week to Mexico and I cannot wait. I have been so busy packing, then moving, then unpacking...I can't wait to sit down and relax for a week. Enjoy the beach. I bought 2 books to enjoy. They are "The Last Song" the movie comes out in April by Nicholas Sparks. And the other is (don't laugh!) sTORItelling. Its by Tori Spelling. I need a 'no brainer' to read and so I bought that one. So far she is complaining about her life and how amazing her birthday parties were and how her parents bought her love. Boo. Hoo.

Anyhow...thats my update. I miss blogging so I will be getting back into it ASAP!

1 comment:

Jane said...

It's a really gorgeous home - love how you are putting it all together! I hope you are having fun settling in - and enjoying it all - you deserve to be REALLY enjoying it!!!! HOME!!!! :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX