Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Long time no see!

You know whats coming...

"I've been SO busy"

Well I have.

Hello-we get our keys to our BRAND new house on TUESDAY!!!!! I cannot be more thrilled about it!

I cannot believe its going to be OUR house again, in ONE week! Amazing!

My sister left today after being here for 1 week. It was busy with them here, so I didn't get much done at all. I'm trying to pack as much as I can but I really don't know 'how' to pack. I know, it sound stupid but I really don't! And for people who lost absolutely everything only a year and a bit ago-we have So so so much stuff again. We have duplicates of things now. Its going to be a long time unpacking because I honeslty don't even know anymore what we bought. It will all need to be organized as there is SO much out of place. I just cannot believe it is so mixed up like it is. But thankfully I will have alot of time to get it done. The rest of March will be spent unpacking, then a nice break in Mexico in April then back to it. I want to be 100% done by May 1st. Then, landscaping will be getting redone as well (the grass that was there was burnt badly) then when they demo'd the old house they damaged everything that was left in the yard. But this summer, I want trees...I want to be DONE with "oh, we need to...." No. I. Want. It. Done. Its been over a year of just 'we have to do this, we have to do that, when this gets done we need to do that' too much I tell ya. I want to be done with the house this summer and just live again. No more wasting time in my life on things like that anymore. Since the fire, it feels like I have been living someone elses life...not mine. I want to live my life, I'm still living!

The kids are good. Kennedy goes to the CF clinic tomorrow for a check up. First, she has a bone density test downtown then to the University for the clinic. She isn't going to school tomorrow. Thursday, I have to go to the house builder and give them our big check for our upgrades that we have to pay for (uuuggghh!) then sign the New Home Warranty stuff...Fabe is off Thursday and Friday so we will be packing like crazy those days...movers come on Thursday I believe. We have some furniture coming the 10th and the stuff from the Brick is on back-order (of course!) thats our living room stuff and Macks bedroom suite.

I just can't believe in 2 weeks from now...we will be living in OUR house. OUR house. Wow...it will be so nice to be back in the neighborhood-you have NO idea!

And, thats about it. I will try to update...but I might be behind again...but I'm going to try hard!!!!

Hope your well....

No comments: