Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Phew!

We haven't even moved yet, and I'm sooooo tired!!!! Its brutal!

Tomorrow morning the movers will be here. We are ALMOST done packing, but not 100%. I don't want to have to do loads of furniture from here to the new house for weeks to come. I want to try to get as much over there as possible. Then, clean this house and be DONE with it. Hand in the keys. Done. I'm worried we will have lots leftover...I really hope not!

I'm feeling pretty nervous now about being back at the old house. I wonder, 'what if it wasn't the power cable?" I fear something might be wrong with the power line and not the metre. Its been pretty stressful and scary. Siiiigh, and tomorrow I have to sleep there. Ugh.

I LOVE the new house. I'm so proud of it. I'm loving showing it off to people. Even Kennedy has been giving the neighbor kids tours. Its been pretty funny!

Anyhow, I still have about 45 mins of work to do tongiht before bed...so I can't chat long. Hope your well out there..

2 comments:

Jane said...

Thinking of you all as you settle into your new home. I hope this new home brings you all you want and need to recover from the past.
x

Jess said...

I just got your care package in the mail! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love that I have actual Canadian hockey slippers! And so much chocolate! Thank you for brightening my week! You shall hear from me soon!