Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Edmonton Journal Indoor Games.






Kennedy belongs to the running club at school-they had a big race at the Butterdome. They did a relay race, they didn't qualify for more races but they did pretty good and she had fun! I am always SO proud watching her sprint and keep up with all of her friends...I hope her healthy lungs stay 'healthy' for a long long while. I feel so happy watching her running..thinking of so many other CF children who didn't even make it to go to school. Its so sad knowing that not really THAT long ago-children didn't even make it to grade 1! And then I look at my daughter and her she is in grade 4, just like a regular child.

She makes me so very proud!

No comments: