Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jess got a call...not just *A* call...THE call!!!!!!!

Jess, a fellower blogger and reader of mine...got the BIG call she has been waiting for! New lungs! Jess is a young CF lady, she has been waiting for lungs for a while and now she got the call!

They aren't sure about the lungs yet, or as of her last update but it was looking pretty good :o) I'm THRILLED for her and praying these lungs are for HER. She needs them. But if these aren't 'her' lungs then I pray that whoever gets them or any other organs from the unselfish donor will be healthy and live a long life. But I really hope these are the lungs for Jess!

Pray for her...follow her blog!!!!

http://jesscfjourney.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

7jays said...

The excitement and fear she must have! Its a long haul yet, but so worth it if it all works out.

Prayers for her.

7jays said...

I just read an update on her blog and its was a no go.
Lungs are so hard to get cause they are usually damaged in resusitation. Its such a long wait, I know. Hopefully, her and Eva get their lungs soon.