Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My nephews!






My sister was down for teachers convention. She brought 'the boys' with her. They were down for 1 week, it was busy with them here with trying to pack but it was SO nice having them around! Lou (my sister) was not home often at all so between my mom and I we watched them. My mom left for Vegas on Saturday night so I had them that night, Sunday and all day Monday. It was a good visit! I always have so much fun with them around-I have always enjoyed my time with my little nephews! They are getting so big now! We enjoyed Mc's playdates, 2 trips to the awesome Silverberry Park (down from my new-old house and the rental house!) and lots of play!

No comments: