Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Update...

Hey! Well things are going okay! I love the house so far! I walk in and think 'this is MY house, weird!" but I do love it. As well, I had to go to some stores for some of the things that I didn't buy (shower curtains, bath mats, sheets-lol) and while shopping it felt really weird-weird to care about what I was shopping for. My heart is with this house, and its SO nice to care about what I put in here now!

Anyhow, things are going good. It was a rough few days and I was reaaaalllly stressed about the mess in here, but I got over it. Mack is settled in the basement room now, and changed his my mind about his room upstairs so now I have a beautiful painted blue room for a spare room (lol). Oh well, actually the bedding really matches so its fine.

We really need furniture. We have NO couches in this house. None. Kinda funny, we seem to have alot of chairs everywhere but no couches. I'm not worried about the basement as its very full of boxes right not-but I really want the mainfloor done as soon as possible. I will shop this week for something. We did have a beautiful set from 'The Brick' but they called 2 days before it was to be delivered and said it wasn't avail anymore-I wasn't happy. We ordered it months ago with the March date so I was kinda annoyed. I can't set up the living room until I have a couch, so its time to find one. We have end tables and a coffee table but we need couches then we can unpack it. Plus we need barstools. Then, my scrapbook room is next as its on the mainfloor and I want the mainfloor all done. The dining room is easy, we had a set for it. Kennedys room is all done. Macks room is all done. Our room is pretty much all done. The loft, needs a computer room. Other then setting up artwork, decor stuff and other minor things-upstairs is done. The basement is a whole other issue. There are boxes EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! I need to repack my Christmas stuff so its more efficient as we have not alot of storage down there (on purpose). Kennedys play/craft room needs to be set up, which requires some storage units. It will come together. PLUS, we have the old house still to deal with. There is a bunch of stupid small things leftover there (annoying!). The more we take, the more there is. But we are aiming to be done with it this week, then arrange the furniture rental guy to pick up his stuff and then hire the cleaner and hand in the keys early and be done with it.

Anyhow..thats about it...I will update in a few days with photos...I can't wait to begin blogging in my new house :o)))

2 comments:

Jane said...

So glad the move is going well - except for the usual chaos ;) What a shame about the couches!!

Hope you continue to settle into your new (old) home quickly :) Thinking of you!

x

7jays said...

So happy you are in the new house and back "home". Even my dh is happy for you!