Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday...

Phew. Busy.

Yesturday Kennedys friend Kaylie came over for the day. They had great fun! It was good for her to have a friend to play with as Mack always has school friends over and never ever her. So it was nice. I took them to McD's for lunch...they loved it and they played for hours in the playland. Her dad and I talked for a while when he got here...then Kennedy and I went to WalMart....deadly. $455.00 later..in Hannah Montanna clothes and friggin school supplies....well I did get myself some MUCH needed shorts, panties and a pretty purple polka-dot bra!!!! And so we did that. Then we went to Sobeys bought some food as my sister and family are on their way down here today. Then last night just cleaned a bit...that was about it.

Today, I woke up at 5:30am WIDE AWAKE...for NO reason! Ugh! So I made the most of it and cleaned and did the bedding and totally spotless cleaned the house....ahhh, feels GOOD. Then, I ran to a campground nearby to get a camping site for the weekend...pictched the tent *you have to put a camping stucture on the site to reserve it* so I did that....I am staying out there all next week....all the way until NEXT MOnday!!! Cool!!! And its suppose to be HOT out so that will be nice. Hopefully the kids keep themselves busy and I dont go crazy. I vision reading at the campimg spot and the kids biking happily around. But what will really happen is, then complaining "this is borning!" "there is nothing to do" and I am stressed out while trying to relax...we'll see....so thats where I will be. I won't be updating for a while now...as I am out there past the long weekend. Being its close enough to home I may come in one day if the weather is crappy..or maybe not..we'll see.

Anyhow, hope everything is well.....

2 comments:

joanne said...

Where are you camping? We head to Vancouver island on Monday/Tuesday, with a stop in the mountains.

joanne said...

Forgot to mention, hope you have a wonderful time camping.