Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Howdy!

Well my 5-days at the lake were relaxing and amazing for me!

It was just the kids and I in the trailer then my mom, my nephews and Rikki in the cabin. I read the whole book of "Stolen Innocence" and it was soooooo good. I read a ton, relaxed in the sun and slept in everyday. It was soooo nice. Fabe got in Friday night, and he slept well. Friday-day we went into Lac La Biche and hit the farmers marke there. I LOVE farmers markets! I bought some home decorating things...and that was it. I love walking around at looking at each table. Its so neat. I was going to buy some little cucumbers but the line up was HUGE! Saturday we just hung out at the lake. The kids got LOTS of quadding time in. Sunday was yucky. We left early. Hit a HUGE rainstorm on the way home. Braeden my 5-year old nephew came home with us. He's still here. We are heading to Fort Mac in the morning tomorrow for Matthews party (he'll be 3!) so thats where I will be tomorrow. Then I will get home supper time-ish Thursday and I plan to relax that night. Then Friday will be spent preparing for camping at Wilderness Village Friday-Sunday. I LOVE Wilderness Village so much. We had a membership as a child there and we spend EVERY single weekend there. Our parents wouldn't see us ever..they have swimming pools and planned activities all of the time. Its a total family campground. We use to go to the church service in the middle of the forrest there. It was really really awesome. Then they went bankrupt and we lost our '20 year membership' and the money we paid. Now they are debt-free and they are awesome there!!!!! We are looking forward to going....

Now sure what we will be up to next week. Suppose to be hot...I would like to stay out during the week somewhere with the kids...a place with a beach. I was thinking Miquelon but I have heard so many people complain about the green sludge stuff...so I'm not sure. Maybe Alberta Beach (?) we had a lakefront there and we swam off it all of the time...so who knows...

Anyhow...I better go. Taking the kids to see Kung Fu Panda.

Yesturday I had SO many errands to run. Get a new bank card as my bank card was cancelled after the bank said that it was used at a suspected skimmer machine...plus Mack has a horrible cough again...took him to the dr's...allergies. Finally a request for allergy testing. Then, I had to get Dollarama stuff...groceries for home...then I took the kids to Chuckie Cheese's...it was nice.

Today, the plan is to get ready for Fort Mac. Wrap gifts...pack the kids, get the DVD player ready (taking the van, not the SUV). Then, take them to the movie...then baths and showers and off we head to Fort mac...just for the night. Then we will be home Thursday...then off Friday...then home Sunday....then hopefully off Tuesday....then home sunday...lol...

1 comment:

7jays said...

Where is the Wilderness Village? Sounds like a great place.

I want to try Miquelon one more time to see if its any better, but with its location for us.... its easier than a pool!