Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, July 21, 2008

Howdy!

Well it was a great last week and weekend! This weekend we left the trailer at home and took a 'break' from hauling the trailer. We missed it though, forsure! We went out to the lake. Last weekend we had a Bobcat come in and clean the pathway to our beach. It looks great and we can finally walk right down to the beach. Now we have to work on the beach front. But at least the trees and what not are down and we can walk down there. The kids took their quads and we ran around in circles and took down the weeds. The neighbors have a great beachfront where we spend some time this weekend. Its great...quite a little walk from our cabin. But oh well. The kids swam for hours and hours out there...it was nice to see them in the water. It was a nice weekend, really good. REALLY relaxing. We didn't do too much work...Saturday we worked on burning some of the extra wood from the path that was made.

Today, we hit Half Moon Lake. It was really, really clean. People that I talked too said that it was pretty green a few weeks ago but it was really nice there today. We were there for several hours. Its really nice as it was only 20 mins from our house to there. So close!!!! The kids loved playing there....

Mack is still sick. Crazy, we took him to the dr and got another chest Xray and while his left lung still has 'crap' in it...its better from the one before but not 100% the dr said. So now he got another puffer. Gosh, its been 1.5 months. As well his allergies have been horrible...so she prescribed a big dose of allergy meds...hopefully that helps. Thankfully he goes for Allergy testing Oct 15th and we will see what is triggering him. But I am pretty sure its safe to say that what Kennedy and Fabian (both allergy tested) are allergic too, is what Mack will be allergic too as well.

Tomorrow, Kennedy is having a friend from school come over for 4 hours. That will be nice for her....I will work on getting the laundry all done and caught up...then I will take the girls for lunch.

This week, I gotta get the trailer re-organized for camping. I bought some totes so that willl be better for the kids clothes as they rip the clothes out of the closets and its just not working for me. I would like to vacuum it and get the floors waxed if possible. Wednesday, I will get the house clean and tidy as my sister will be down that night...Wednesday night we (sister and I) are planning to go see Mama Mia...Thursday...her dog has a grooming appt and then we were considering taking the kids to the Capital X...then that night we are hauling the trailer out to Miquilon as we are planning to camp out there with a group of friends/neighbors. Friday we will be camping.

Did I mention that I am loving the summer :o) I really, really am.

Well nothing really to tell...pretty borning I know. But its going good....I know I am not blogging as much as I thought...and pictures are lacking...but our main computer is still down so I can't upload my pics on here....but I will get them. So in the meantime, its 'just' a wordy-update....

Hope everyone is well!

No comments: