Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm baaaaaack!

Well, this week has been a big blur for me!!!! So we got up bright and early (not by choice!) for Fort Mac on Wednesday. Mack cough woke Kennedy and I up so I figured I might as well shower and get ready to go...long drive ahead of me! So we were out in the van by 7am! We got to Fort Mac with good time...and we were there by 12...considering the few stops we had to make (Braeden puked in the van, pee stops, etc). The party was really, really good. It was nice to see all of my aunts, uncles and cousins. Thursday we left Fort Mac about 12. We hit soooo much construction then the train derailment traffic delays THEN an accident on 222 and higway 21. It was crrrrrrzy! 6 hours later, I made it home. Only to Fabe who was in the driveway saying 'we have to go pick up your car!" ON THE WEST END. last thing I wanna do is DRIVE more...ugh. But I had to get it. I was completely exhausted last night. Talked with the neighbors for a while...then fell asleep really fast. Today I am trying desperately to get ready as we are leaving in a few hours for Wilderness Village. I am super excited. I have been cleaning the house up and stuff.

Next week is a at-home week. Based on the weather...but the week after is suppose to be HOT. So I will be getting Fabe to tow us out somewhere...

Other then that, nothing much is new....

3 comments:

7jays said...

Guaranteed the week after is hot... the Indy race is always a scorcher and its that weekend!

Jane said...

You sounds as though you are loving your summer off so far :) I hope to meet you before you go back to work - I hope you leave a day free before you go back to work and can come over for a playdate before then! It would be so great to finally meet you properly - I know we've kind of met at a crop night but it would be good to meet up and maybe Val can come over too!!I'm busy the next couple of weeks but maybe before you go back to work you could come over with the children and have coffee???

joanne said...

Enjoying your time off, Tara. You sound like you are having fun.