Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday...

Today and yesturday have been 'my weekend'. I am still in my jammies from today...crazy I know. Today I actually worked a little on some crafts. I am working on a scrapbook of the summer. I thought it would be neat to capture the moments this summer. As well, I got an idea off one of Jane's links to blogs about canvas and ribbon crafts. It turned out sooo nice. I LOVE them. They look so nice. I will post pics but my regular computer which I uploaded them on to is screwed now...lovely. I did water the flowers today in the front. The back watered itself, thanks to the rain. Kennedy has been outside all day since 11am. Its 9pm and I just checked on her and she is outfront with the kids playing. She came into eat lunch and quickly told me "I'm going back out after lunch!" and then again after supper. Funny. Last night I went to Millet to visit my friend Ronda. I ended up taking her 6 year old daughter here for a sleepover as I usually only ever take the 8 year old..and the 6 year old begged me to take her this time. How could I say now? So, Ronda came and picked up her about 5pm. She brought along her mom for a ride and they visited for a while and then I showed them the new trailer.

Next week, my sister broke it to me that she will be here for Wed and Thursday then they take off Friday for NewFoundLand. Between my mom and I we will have Tanner (dog) for 2 weeks. Lovely...allergies here we come!

I NEED to go buy groceries! Its been forever. Its pretty bad when I have to go to the TRAILER to get food (lol!). Of course, the kids think that they are starving because the cupboards aren't jammed full of 'snacks'. Can't eat the healthy stuff!

Mack has a horrible cough still...my throat has been KILLING me since the weekend...and I have a dumb cough too. I hate summer colds, they just seems so much more worse!

Other then that, nothing else is really new.

Tomorrow, not sure what we will do...gotta get groceries thats forsure!

This weekend we are thinking about going to the lake. Its gonna be a hot one. We are thinking we will leave the trailer and stay in the cabin...or not?!?!

Well, I should go.

Fabes new job is going well. In fact, he is doing so good that they are considering him for a management type position. His years slaving away at Shaw DID come in handy afterall.

I bought a new book last night at Walmart. I love it thus far, its called "She's come undone" (I think!). Its really good...usually I don't like stories that take place back in 70's era but this one is actually good...

Nothing else really new...

This laptop is driving me crazy trying to type. I am use to my keyboard...

Oh yeah, the little Baby Enna (with SMA) the mom that I met when Kennedy was in the hospital....I posted about her before. She is only expected to live to be 2 years :o( Anyhow, she stopped breathing last night...up at the Northern Alberta hospital where they live..they had to call in the PICU team from Stollery to bring her down here. She is in PICU...not doing well. I talked to mom tonight..she said they are just waiting to see what happens next. Its sooooo sad. Mom is so lovely and nice.. She is single...and has been going through total hell for the past 2 months. Trying to convince dr's that 'something isn't right!" and finally they took her seriously and within days she was diagnosed with SMA and given such a short life expectancy. So so so sad. She hasn't really even had time to adjust to the diagnosis and she has been down in Edmonton every week almost. Her poor son has been missing her. I imagine what I was going through for 2 weeks never mind 2 months. Anyhow....if you pray please pray for Enna. She's adorable and deserves to live a full healthy life. I'm hoping to go up there this week whenever she gets out of PICU. Anyhow....always a sad story. Sometimes I just hate life.

Anyhow....enough of that....
Hopefully the sun comes out tomorrow.

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Enna and her Mom will continue to be in my thoughts. Please keep us up to date if you get any news.