Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Canada Day Fun!

MillWoods Park....crrrrraaazy busy!
My pretty girl :o)
Kennedy and the girls
Fireworks
A pretty one...


This Abby, they live right next us. She is super tiny, she is going into grade 1 and wears like a size 9 shoes!!!!!! She is super little! This is her big sister, Mackenzie. She is going into grade 4. Kennedy and the girls are playing together ALL of the time!
Showing her Canadian pride!
Mack was out-numbered by girls but he still remained in good spirits and hung with the big boys (Fabe and Gregor)
A nice shot of my 2 cuties!



It was great fun!






We went to Millwoods Park. It was so much fun!






Our neighbor, Gregor came with us with his 2 girls. His wife, Rachel had her motorbike test today so she didn't want to go. We got there about 10pm and found a spot in the Zellers parking lot. It was CRAAAZY!!!! I tried different techniques to try to capture some nice firework shots. But I never can...I do have a few favorite but nothing really really great. Oh well...






The girls and Mack covered themselves in stickers and tattoos that I had bought. Now I have the fun chore of uploading them and getting them onto Facebook so that I can tag Rachel with the pictures of her girls.






Today the kids have taken off to the new park for a little while. I am busy washing up the clothes that I need for the lake...and then I will have to tidy my car up as Fabe is taking it for brakes this week. As well, I need to run to Sobeys to get a few groceries...all this in the next 3 hours! I should get off here and worry about that stuff...hey?






Well anhyhow...grrrr, these pictures are taking forever to load! My goodness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara,

You have such beautiful children :)