Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tuesday night...supper!




The kids LOVE Tatertot Casserole...and its such a simple recipe. I didn't feel like cooking anything all day long, with Kaiya around its hard to get much done (I forget what those 2 year olds do all day!)...so I made this and popped it into the oven and it was done. We enjoyed a crisp fresh salad and some crusty bread...I on the otherhand, didn't indulge in it since I'm trying to make 'healthier' choices...so I had leftover ham from Monday night and spaghetti squash.

TaterToT Casserole:

*ground beef
*1 can cream of mushroom soup
*Shredded cheese
*Package of tater toos

Pat ground beef on the bottom of a greased baking pan. Sread the can of mushroom soup over the meat. Sprinkle some cheese over it. Cover with tater tots, top with cheese. I add seasoning salt for a little extra flavor. Bake for 1 hour @ 325...So yummy!!!!!

No comments: